Forever Family Fun Run
We invite you to join us for our inaugural Forever Family Fun Run!
This unique event will raise awareness and essential resources to
ensure that every child is connected to a permanent, loving
and has the opportunity to thrive.
On April 17th from 8am – 12pm join us for the kick-off event with a live podcast featuring heartfelt stories from foster and adoptive families, interviews with special guests, and exciting highlights from participants to be experienced safely and virtually from wherever you are. Share the fun on social media using #foreverfamilyfunrun.
We have all been impacted by these unprecedented times, but together we can empower families to solve challenges together and keep our kids safe and together with family, in school, and out of trouble.
Event Date: Saturday, April 17th, 2021
Time: 8am – 12pm kick-off event
(participation and fundraising to continue until April 30th)
- We have partnered with Race Roster to bring registration, fundraising, and the virtual event to participants
- Registration is $29 and includes the event t-shirt
- Medals and raffle tickets are also available at the time of registration
Take part any way you are able, you choose the activity:
- Walk a trail in the park with family
- Go for a bike ride outdoors / Ride a stationary bike
- Go kayaking with friends
- Play basketball
- Participate in any activity that gets you moving and having fun!