Copper for Kids
The Copper for Kids campaign was established to raise funds to place and support the nearly 4,000 local children in foster care with permanent, loving families.
By collecting scrap copper and other recyclable materials from job sites or by making a donation, you and your company will make a lasting impact on the life of a child!
With a few simple steps, you can establish a Copper for Kids program at your job sites:
- Notify your employees that your company is a Copper for Kids partner and get them involved.
- Place a scrap materials box on job sites.
- Collect recyclable materials, redeem, and donate the proceeds to Stanford Sierra Youth & Families
- Name Stanford Sierra Youth & Families as your event beneficiary, it’s a simple way to generate valuable resources for youth in foster care.
Or you can Donate Now!
Your participation will inspire teamwork and a sense of purpose among your employees while helping our community’s most at-risk youth. Join our Copper for Kids Facebook page to stay up-to-date on Copper for Kids news and partners!
For more information on participating in the Copper for Kids program contact:
(916) 545-4868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.