Parent Support Groups
Crisis Intervention for Families
Stanford Sierra Youth & Families empowers parents and caregivers to become advocates for their children and leaders in their communities through its free monthly support group meetings.
Attendance is FREE!
Are you a resource parent, adoptive parent, parent in need, or caregiver? All are welcome to join our support group meetings, even if you do not receive services through our agency.
Support Groups Schedule
THE VILLAGE: A PLACE FOR CONNECTION
- In-person support group at Sacramento office
- 8912 Volunteer Lane, Sacramento, CA 95826
- Every First Wednesday of the Month: 6:00-7:30PM
- *Dinner and childcare will be provided*
- Please RSVP to Ro’Mel Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Call 916-215-6382
SPANISH SPEAKING SUPPORT GROUP
- Every Second Wednesday: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Meeting ID: 952 9503 0707
- Passcode: 8912
PARENTS WITH OPEN CHILD WELFARE CASES
- Every Last Thursday of the Month: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Zoom Meeting ID: 823 908 7885
- Passcode: REC
FAMILY FIRST: KINSHIP SUPPORT GROUP
- Every Second Wednesday: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Meeting ID: 943 9984 0422
- Passcode: Kinship
POST ADOPTION SUPPORT GROUP
- Every Second Tuesday: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Registration required
- Please contact Debbie Wender at (916) 956-2079 or email email@example.com to register.