Saturday, April 16, 2022 from 8AM – 12PM
We invite you to join us for the Run for the Children community event where participants choose the activity of their choice to support local youth and families. The live podcast will feature heartfelt stories from foster and adoptive families, interviews with special guests, and exciting highlights from participants and sponsors to be experienced safely and virtually from wherever you are.
You can take part any way you are able, you choose the activity:
- Run / Jog
- Walk a trail in the park with family
- Walk around your neighborhood
- Go for a bike ride outdoors / Ride a stationary bike
- Go kayaking/paddle boarding with friends
- Play a sport
- Participate by yourself or with a group
- Participate in any activity that gets you moving and having fun!
For more information, email Karla Zaragoza or call (916) 240-5961.