Donations can be made easily online, or by sending a check to:
Sierra Forever Families
8928 Volunteer Lane, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95826
- Become a monthly supporter by donating online
- Honor someone special in your life by making an expressive gift in their name
- Support the Wonder Mentoring Program which helps a child waiting in foster care
- Check out our Copper for Kids campaign
- Contact Christie Shorrock to learn more about Estate Planning and Third Party Events.
SINCE 1983, SIERRA FOREVER FAMILIES HAS FOUND MORE THAN 3,750 FOREVER FAMILIES FOR CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE.
Sierra believes foster care should be temporary and all children deserve a permanent loving family willing to make a life-long commitment to them. The reason we believe this is because within 2-4 years of aging out of the foster care system 50% of these youth will be homeless, victimized, in prison or dead.
Sierra specializes in finding permanency for children and youth who are considered difficult to place:
- Children who may be medically fragile
- Ethnically diverse
- Or, part of a sibling set who should not be separated
The children we serve range in age from newborn to 21 and have suffered from neglect, abandonment, or abuse.
Thank you for partnering with us to invest in the future of local children and our community.
If you would like more information on our programs and ways in which your gift will make a difference, please contact Christie Shorrock via email or by telephone at (916) 368-5114.