Clinical Program Manager
Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention (JJCP)
The Clinical Program Manager provides day to day oversight and implementation of the functions of the JJCP program. The Clinical Program Manager is responsible for employee consultation specific to FFT adherence, monitoring of program expectations and data collection. The Clinical Program Manager interacts with other programs and department managers to foster agency integration, contributes to the development and implementation of program outcomes, policies, and procedures, trains employees to ensure agency and program compliance, and supports the Stanford Youth Solutions Mission, Vision, and Values. The Clinical Program Manager reports to the Director of the Juvenile Justice and Crime Prevention Program.
- LMFT/MFTI or LCSW/ASW (Preferred) OR
- Master’s degree in a related field and at least 1 year of approved experience OR
- Bachelors degree in a related field and at least 2 years of approved experience
- Certification in Functional Family Therapy (Preferred)
- Experience providing family/community based individualized support and services
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range: $45,000 – $49,500 | Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.