Clinical Program Manager
Community Based Programs
The Clinical Program Manager provides day to day oversight and implementation of Stanford programs. This involves all aspects of managing the program to ensure regulatory compliance at all levels. The Clinical Program Manager directly supervises community-based direct care staff while understanding that professional development of the staff members is a key component of the Clinical Program Manager position. The Clinical Program Manager interacts with other program and department managers to foster agency integration, contributes to the development and implementation of program outcomes, policies and procedures, trains staff to ensure agency and county compliance, and supports the Stanford Youth Solutions Mission, Vision, and Values.
- LCSW/ASW or LMFT/MFTI (LPHA or LPHA waived status)
- Experience providing community based individualized support and services to families
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage programs
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong supervision skills
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range: $55,000 – $59,500 | Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.