Flexible Case Manager
The Flexible Case Manager is a flexible position providing appropriate services in any of the Stanford Youth Solutions programs depending on the agency staffing needs. The Flexible Case Manager provides comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality services to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Flexible Case Manager provides services in accordance with regulatory agencies and Stanford Youth Solutions principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. The Flexible Case Manager functions as the primary case manager on the team and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions. The Flexible Case Manager will be responsible for carrying out duties of any agency position assigned. Hours will be part-time and less than 20 hours per week. This is a non-benefitted position.
- Must qualify as a “Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts” (LPHA) in accordance with Sacramento County Mental Health Plan regulations
- A Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) credential or having registered as an Associate Social Worker (ASW) or Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (MFT Intern); and
- At least 1 year of experience providing services to adolescents and their families
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekend and holidays
Hiring Range: $17 – $21 per hour | Salary Range: $17 – $24 per hour
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.