Administrative Assistant II
Administration - Sacramento
The Administrative Assistant provides excellent customer service through positive and professional interactions. They provide front desk support services for the agency, as well as administrative support to the programs and departments, as assigned. They are expected to maintain efficient and effective administrative office practices throughout the agency. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
Sacramento Office – 8928 Volunteer Lane, Sacramento 95826
- Minimum of an Associate degree required with two to four years as an administrative assistant or the minimum of a high school diploma required with three to five years of office experience as an administrative assistant.
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred
- Proficient to advanced computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (level dependent on concentration) and database experience (ex. Access)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Type a minimum of 40 wpm and competent data entry skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assignments effectively
- Utilize exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high-interruption environment
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $16.00 – $19.15 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.