Associate Program Director
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The Associate Program Director reports to the FIT Program Director and serves as a member of Stanford Youth Solutions’ Agency Leadership Team. In collaboration with colleagues on the Leadership Team, the Associate Program Director is responsible for implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the Flexible Integrated Treatment Program. The Associate Program Director reviews contracts, implements program modifications, supervises direct care staff, regularly reviews billing and documentation processes, and supports the Program Director in the refinement of services to better meet organization, county and family needs. In the absence of the Program Director, the Associate Program Director represents the program before the county, state, and federal agencies which interact with and oversee the programs and families served. The Associate Program Director supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- LCSW or LMFT and current registration with California Board of Behavioral Sciences required.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Program Manager in a mental health program required
- Experience in non-profit organizations and programs preferred
- Experience with Evidence Based Practices (EBPs)
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and organization wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $65,000 – $72,500 | Salary Range: $65,000 – $90,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.