Associate Program Director
The Associate Program Director reports directly to the Clinical Program Director or Program Director (Director), depending upon the program scope. The Associate Program Director provides additional oversight of contracts, implements program modifications, supervises Clinical Program Managers, supervises direct care staff as needed, provides clinical consult, regularly reviews billing and documentation processes, and supports the agency leadership in the refinement of services to better meet youth and families’ needs, adhere to agency standards, and maintain compliance with contract scope requirements. In collaboration with the program leadership team, Finance, HR and Quality Improvement departments, the Associate Program Director is responsible for implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the assigned Program. In consult with the Director, the Associate Program Director represents the program before the county, state, and federal agencies which interact with and oversee the programs and families served. The Associate Program Director supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- LCSW or LMFT with a minimum of 1+ year post licensure experience and current registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences required
- Minimum 1+ year of experience as a Program Manager
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in an EPSDT Mental Health program
- Minimum 2+ years of experience collaborating with Child Welfare, Juvenile Probation, Adoptions/Foster Care/Resource Family Approval, and/or Special Education systems
- Experience in non-profit organizations and programs preferred
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and organization wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Adherence to all confidentiality requirements
Hiring Range: $75,000 – $82,500 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.