Juvenile Justice Intervention Services (JJIS)
The JJIS Case Coordinator manages incoming requests for Juvenile Justice Intervention Services (JJIS) and completes the initial assessment and treatment plan and determines referral needs and eligibility with the family. Additionally, the case coordinator will complete post assessments and assist with linkage or other referrals at discharge. The JJIS Case Coordinator provides comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services for eligible probation at-risk youth, and families. The JJIS Case Coordinator provides services in accordance with Probation requirements and Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families family centered practice principles and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) or registered as an Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW), Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT), or Associate Professional Clinical Counselor Intern (APCC).
- Has at least 1 year of experience providing mental health services to children or youth and their families
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings and occasional weekends
- Has proven clinical documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adheres to all confidentiality requirements
- Has verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, families and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a safe registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range for Case Coordinator: $50,000 - $59,600 annually
Hiring Range for Case Coordinator: $50,000 - $68,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.