Clinical Practice Manager
The Clinical Practice Manager reports to the Director of Quality Improvement. Typical clinical practice improvements include the internal evaluation of a program, supporting continuous quality improvement practices, guidance and preparation of internal and external audits, conducting individual or group trainings. The Clinical Practice Manager is assigned to entire projects and is responsible for practice improvement design, training, system updates, data collection, and presentation of the findings. The Clinical Practice Manager is expected to collaborate with the program practitioners and administration, and stay up-to-date on changes in the projects assigned. The Clinical Practice Manager serves as a representative of the Quality Improvement Department, and supports the agency’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- LCSW/ASW, LMFT/AMFT required, current registration with Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in child welfare, juvenile justice, or mental health
- Experience with Evidence Based Practices (EBPs) preferred
- One year of full time experience as a clinician, working with youth and families, completing Medi-Cal documentation, creating clinical assessments and reports, and publicly presenting clinical findings, is required
- Proven documentation skills and proficient in a variety of computer applications, including databases, spreadsheets, and statistical software
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements, take initiative, meet or exceed deadlines
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Clinical Practice Manager Hiring Range: $60,000 – $69,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.