Clinical Program Manager
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT) - Citrus Heights & Sacramento locations
The Clinical Program Manager (CPM) manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the program to ensure regulatory compliance at all levels. The Clinical Program Manager provides consultation and support to the program staff. The professional development of staff is a key component of the Clinical Program Manager position. The Clinical Program Manager interacts with other program and department managers to foster agency integration, contributes to the development and implementation of program outcomes, policies, and procedures, trains employees to ensure agency and program compliance, and supports the Stanford Youth Solutions’ Mission, Vision, and Values.
- LCSW or LMFT
- Experience providing community based individualized support and services to families
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage programs
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong supervision skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Clinical Program Manager Hiring Range: $66,000 - $73,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.