Clinical Student Intern (USF Students only)
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The Clinical Student Intern provides comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services, including therapeutic interventions, to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Clinical Student Intern provides services in accordance with County Behavioral Health Services and Stanford Sierra Youth & Families’ principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
Education & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in the equivalent of a Master’s level degree programs working towards Associate Clinical Social Work, Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, and/or Associate Professional Clinical Counselor
- Currently enrolled in the equivalent of a Master’s Level Intern or practicum course for Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Counseling, or Social Work Practicum course
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments
- Ability to work cooperatively agency wide and in a team environment within FIT department
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $19.00 – $22.15 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.