The Clinical Supervisor provides effective Clinical Supervision for a minimum of 15 license-eligible practitioners, utilizing both individual and/or group models, consistent with the definitions and requirements determined by the State Board of Behavioral Sciences. Competency-based Clinical Supervision models are the best fit for Stanford Youth Solutions’ mission and culture. The Clinical Supervisor supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Candidates must meet all California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) requirements for providing Clinical Supervision to Students/Interns/Associates registered with the BBS.
- The candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with the necessary qualifications to provide Clinical Supervision to Associate Clinical Social Workers (ASWs), Associate Professional Clinical Counselors (APCCs), and Associate Marriage and Family Therapists (AMFTs).
- Candidates must present proof of qualification to provide Clinical Supervision and maintain this status throughout employment as a Clinical Supervisor.
- Candidates must have professional experience working with client populations served at Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Training and experience in providing Evidence Based Clinical Practices. Specific training preferred in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Parent Child Interactive Therapy and Functional Family Therapy.
- Trauma informed care experience and strength based, family centered orientation is required.
- Candidates must be prepared to work independently with flexible hours.
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements.
Hiring Range: DOE
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.