The Program Director reports to the Chief Program Officer and serves as a member of agency leadership team. In collaboration with colleagues on the Leadership Team, the Program Director is responsible for the overall design, implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the Wraparound Programs. The Program Director negotiates and secures contracts, develops programs, supervises managers, supervisors and advocates, administers and oversees all financial transactions and the program budget, and refines services to better meet county and family needs. The Program Director represents the program before the county, state, and federal agencies which interact with and oversee the programs and families served. Support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- LCSW/LMFT required
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a program director or manager in child welfare, juvenile justice, or mental health required
- Experience in non-profit organizations and programs preferred
- Experience in Wraparound or other community based alternatives to residential care preferred
- Experience with grant writing and contract negotiations preferred
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Director Hiring Range: $90,000 – $99,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.