Family Service Coordinator
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The Family Service Coordinator manages incoming requests for Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT) services and completes the initial assessment and treatment plan with the family. The Family Service Coordinator provides comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services for eligible Medi-Cal at-risk children, youth, and families. The Family Service Coordinator provides services in accordance with County Behavioral Health Services and Stanford Youth Solutions family centered practice principles and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) or registered as an Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW), Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (MFT Intern), or Professional Clinical Counselor Intern (PCCI).
Has at least 1 year of experience providing mental health services to children or youth and their families
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekend and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $60,000 – $64,200 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.