The Facilitator coordinates the development of Child and Family Teams (CFTs), maximizing the involvement of natural team members and system partners. The Facilitator guides the CFT through the plan development process using accepted High-Fidelity Wraparound technologies and techniques. The Facilitator prepares individualized family plans and coordinates each plan’s implementation, encouraging the maximum use of natural resources and community-based services; supplementing these with flexible Wraparound staffing and ethical use of available funding.The Facilitator functions as the case manager, representing the CFT’s progress through the Wraparound process in written documentation and verbal presentations. The Facilitator supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology with MFT or LCSW license or license eligibility OR
- Master’s degree in related field and at least 2 years of approved experience* OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 4 years approved experience*
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
(*approved experience is experience that qualifies the applicant for Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist (MHRS) status in the Sacramento County Children’s Mental Health System of Care)
Hiring Range: $37,500 – $42,000 | Salary Range: $37,500 – $55,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.