Community Based Mental Health, Yolo County
The Program Director reports to the Chief Executive Officer and serves as a member of Stanford Youth Solutions’ Leadership Team. In collaboration with colleagues, the Program Director is responsible for the overall design, implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the Community Based Mental Health Program. The Program Director negotiates and secures contracts, develops programs, supervises managers, supervisors and advocates, administers and oversees all financial transactions and the program budget, and implements services to better meet county and family needs. The Program Director is responsible for oversight of operations and compliance with regard to contractual agreements and regulatory requirements. The Program Director represents the program before the county, state, and federal agencies which interact with and oversee the programs and families served. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- LCSW/LMFT required
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a program director or manager in child welfare, juvenile justice, or mental health required
- Experience in non-profit organizations and programs preferred
- Experience in community based alternatives to residential care preferred
- Experience with Evidence Based Practices (EBPs) preferred
- Experience with grant writing and contract negotiations preferred
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.