Skills Trainer I and II
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The Skills Trainer I (and II) coordinates with the program team members to provide community based, comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, trauma informed, flexible, effective, mental health services and supports to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Skills Trainer I (and II) provides services in accordance with County Mental Health and Family Centered Practice principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. Support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology with LMFT, LPCC, or LCSW license or license eligibility OR
- Master’s degree in a related field AND
- At least 2 years of approved experience*
- *approved experience is experience that qualifies the applicant for Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist (MHRS) status in the County Children’s Mental Health System of Care
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Skills Trainer I: $19.23 – $21.75 hourly
Skills Trainer II: $50,000 – $54,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.