Therapist I or II
Yolo Community Based Family Services (CBFS)
The Therapist functions as the lead case coordinator, providing comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services, including psychotherapeutic interventions, to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Therapist provides services in accordance with County contract requirements, Medi-Cal standards and Stanford Sierra Youth & Families’ principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
- To qualify as a Therapist I, you must be registered as an Associate Social Worker (ASW) or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist with the CA-BBS
- To qualify as a Therapist II, you must be Licensed with the CA-BBS as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT); and
- A Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) credential or having registered as an Associate Social Worker (ASW) or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT); and
- At least 1 year of experience providing services to adolescents and their families
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekend and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range for Therapist I: $55,000 – $58,100 annually
Hiring Range for Therapist II: $60,000 – $64,200 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.