We Are Leaders in the Field!
A few of the many awards our team has received, both individually and as a group.
Laura Heintz, CEO
- Congratulations to our CEO Laura Heintz who has been honored as one of Sacramento Business Journal’s “2019 Women Who Mean Business” winners from the Sacramento Business Journal! Read the Article >>
- Our CEO selected for Sacramento Kings / Walmart Community Playmaker Award. Read the Article >>
Jovina Neves, CFO
- Sacramento Business Journal CFO of the Year, nonprofit winner: Jovina Neves Read the Article >>
Ebony Chambers, Chief of Family & Youth Partnership
- Honoree of Sacramento Business Journal’s 2023 Champions for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion award. Read the article >>
- Receive the Innovative Program Award in recognition of outstanding Family and Youth Partnership programs committed to supporting those in need of service from the California Mental Health Advocates for Children and Youth (CMHACY).
- Selected as one of Sacramento’s 2022 Top 25 Black ChangeMakers presented by The Sacramento Bee’s Equity Lab and Nehemiah Emerging Leaders Program. Read the article >>
Gibrán Méndez, Director of Quality Improvement
- Gibrán was selected as one of the #40under40 honorees for 2022 by the Sacramento Business Journal. Read the article >>
- Our Destination Family program was nominated and selected to receive a Children’s Bureau 2021 Adoption Excellence Award in the category Child Welfare/Judicial Systemic Change. The program is recognized for the extraordinary contributions made to supporting positive permanency outcomes for children in foster care. Read the article >>