Behavior Analyst I or II
Community Based Family Services, Managed Care (CBFS MC) - Sacramento
The Behavior Analyst provides one-to-one guidance, support, education and service to eligible children and their families. The Behavior Analyst works with the child in the setting where he/she is having difficulties. The Behavior Analyst works with the caregivers and mental health providers to maintain improvement towards the goal of placement stabilization. Most guidance, support, and services are provided in the family’s home and a variety of other community settings. The Behavior Analyst works as an intense, short-term service provider that addresses specific target behaviors. The Behavior Analyst works as a member of a cooperative team with the child, family, and other members of the mental health team, when appropriate. In providing services to the child and their family, the analyst continually works to support the program goals and outcomes. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
- To qualify as a Behavior Analyst I, minimum qualifications are a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 12 semester units in mental health related subject area (MHA III) status and two years of approved experience
- To qualify as a Behavior Analyst II, a Master’s degree in related field and at least two years of approved experience is required.
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including MS Office programs
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of applied behavioral analysis or equivalent skills
- Ability to effectively engage children and caregivers in the development and implementation of individualized behavioral treatment plans
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range for Behavior Analyst I: $23.00 - $25.80 hourly
Hiring Range for Behavior Analyst II: $58,240 - $63,056 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.