Clinical Practice Evaluations Manager
Quality Improvement and Research
The Clinical Practice Evaluations Manager provides oversight to all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Evaluations team, ensuring regulatory compliance at all levels. The Clinical Practice Evaluations Manager provides consultation and guidance to Evaluations Analysts’, and supports in their professional development. The Clinical Practice Evaluations Manager interacts with program managers to foster organizational integration, contributes to the development of policies and procedures, and confirms assessment and evaluation trainings. The Clinical Practice Evaluations Manager is ultimately responsible for data mining, report preparation and presentation of the findings, and leading practice improvement initiatives. The Evaluations team is expected to collaborate with program practitioners and administration, and stay up-to-date on program practices and trends. The Clinical Practice Evaluations Manager serves as a representative of Stanford Youth Solutions’ Quality Improvement and Research Department, and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s degree or advanced degree, in a related social services field
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage staff, in a supportive capacity
- One year of full time experience participating in research projects as a researcher – previous experience designing experiments or program evaluations, writing reports, and publicly presenting findings, is required
- Demonstrable experience with statistical software – experience with SPSS highly preferred
- Proven documentation skills and proficient in a variety of computer applications, including databases, spreadsheets, and statistical software
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work independently with flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $55,000-62,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.