Clinical Student Intern (USF Students)
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The Clinical Student Intern provides comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services, including therapeutic interventions, to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Clinical Student Intern provides services in accordance with County Behavioral Health Services and Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families’ principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families.
Education & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in the equivalent of a Master’s level degree programs working towards Associate Clinical Social Work, Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, and/or Associate Professional Clinical Counselor
- Currently enrolled in the equivalent of a Master’s Level Intern or practicum course for Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Counseling, or Social Work Practicum course
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments
- Ability to work cooperatively agency wide and in a team environment within FIT department
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $19.23 – $21.75 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.