The Finance Analyst performs day to day and month end tasks related to the Finance department. The Finance Analyst will assist in administering the accounting systems for fiscal integrity of the organization. The Finance Analyst will represents the department and agency to the community and County departments. Support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Sierra Youth & Families.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 3 years of increasing experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Experience in non-profit industry a plus
- Previous accounting experience preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organizations skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $55,000 – $62,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.