The Finance Manager will supervise the general accounting area of the Stanford Sierra Youth & Families. The Finance Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Finance Manager supervises the Finance staff and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance, with a minimum of 3 years of experience; OR a relevant Master’s degree with five years of experience.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide accounting services as detailed in management agreement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Sage or related software, as well as budget creation and analysis software.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of budgetary and accounting principles, practices, and policies.
Hiring Range: $75,000-$82,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.