Supervised Visitation/Admin Specialist (Full Time)
Pathways to Permanency
The Supervised Visitation/Admin Specialist works with agency adoption social workers to provide a safe and nurturing environment for birth families who have supervised and observed visits with their children who are in the foster care system as well as perform essential administrative duties.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree in related field a plus.
- Experience working in an early childhood setting or child welfare setting for at least 1 year.
- Experience working with persons from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Specialized training in child welfare, adoptions, or child development a plus
- Independent self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing needs of the children, families, and program.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time in an efficient manner.
- Ability to maintain a professional, confidential work environment.
- Must have excellent communicate skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in computer technology, including Microsoft Office 2010 Suite.
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $13.00 – $16.15 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.