Community Engagement Coordinator
The Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for supporting all community engagement functions. Job responsibilities include creation and management of social media content ensuring all social media channels are fresh, current, and relevant, creating content for and posting agency blog posts, ensuring agency website content is up-to-date, and compiling content for the supporter e-newsletter. This position is significant in accomplishing the goals of the department. The Community Engagement Coordinator supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a related field and/or 2 years’ experience in Communications/Marketing
Essential Job Functions
Communications & Marketing
- Produce content for feature articles in local, regional, and national print media.
- Coordinates and works with all sites to achieve consistency of Agency branding in promotional efforts including printed materials and Agency website.
- Create ads and marketing materials for print.
- Works within assigned agency advertising budget and tracks expenses.
- Creates content and graphic design for agency communications, both print and online.
- Represent the agency at community outreach and networking events.
Social Media Coordination
- Creates and manages social media content, including client success stories and blogs, and
- Oversees all agency social media channels including management of users and content calendar.
- Collect and interpret website and social media analytics and reports, including information about use, demographics, etc.
- Updates agency web site content, as needed.
- Serves as liaison between agency and third party Google Ad Grant management company.
- Provides administrative support for both agency and third party events (registration, set-up and clean-up, etc.)
Coordinator Hiring Range: $19.00 – $22.15 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.